Edit. sorry i was just in the mood to write my thoughts down and just dont mind me :) LAWL. K Bye. But, i do want to thank a friend for making me go back here and realizing that its not useless to be on tumblr and the great things it can bring.
I dont remember exactly when i last used my tumblr for good reason. I decided to look back and see what i’ve missed and all the things i left on here for safe keeping. So much memories to look at, so much unforgettable experiences to remind me of how much this was such an escape and that it wasn’t useless back then and especially now. Mind you, i will be talking a lot in this post….so just scroll along your dashboard if you must. but if you will continue, you will read about my updates on life and how much i love tumblr.
1. Lets start with, im done with school. college. i dont know how that happened so fast but it did and i guess its crazy that way. waiting still to graduate though. but im FREE. free to do whatever i want. free to get back on tumblr. free to travel. free to draw. paint. sew. design. whatever. im unemployed. for now.
2. I’ll probably be looking for fashion-related scholarships soon. LAWL. to study more. for the future maybe. i have this need to learn more about the fashion industry. not that i didn’t learn anything during my 4 years of college but i just need to keep learning. I think that’s one of the most important and well what stuck to my head reminder that my professors would always say. “Never stop learning.”
3. Work? hmmm….if it comes to me? haha Kidding. ill need my Transcripts, Portfolio and Resume. Then buy brown envelopes fill them up with the same copy of my resume and portfolio. even slide in a recent photo then send them off to space. they’ll probably accept me there :))
4. Speaking of recent photos…i must have posted a few pictures of me on here when i got my braces. but i dont think tumblr knows that i cut my hair. REALLY SHORT. oh i even shaved one side. LOL. you should all know by now i get really bored with my hair. i cut, color, braid (when it was long enough) and even shave now. I went from shoulder length to a pixie cut + a semi undercut. i think thats the easiest way to explain it. I love having short hair, but i also love long hair. Now im bored and its taking forever to grow. that is if i am growing it. haha i get trims every 4 months but im growing the top part out so it will become a bob and eventually shoulder length again. anyway…i still have braces. hopefully they get removed in time for graduation.
5. ALTERE/D PERSPECTIVE. thats what our graduation fashion show was called. basically my thesis. WAS AMAZING. all the hard work we put into it was worth it. i am so proud of my batch for pulling it off. high FIVE! :P
(see what i did there?haha..)
6. Hmmmm Six? ive said so much already, T U M B L R. dreamlikeme got a bit messy with all the people i followed my dashboard became so confusing. i was planning on making a new one but the stress of school was just not helping. Instagram helped me though, i think im addicted to it. But of course…this is where it all started. Can’t forget that. I wanna thank tumblr for being such a creative workspace. Really helped my find who i am and what inspires me most. The friends that helped me and understood me. The people i met and encountered here, thru “Fan-Girl Posts”. no shame. Its crazy. really crazy. Like if i look back on the things i posted things i might have said, no regrets at all. I may not be addicted as much as i was before. and i may not be on tumblr 24/7 but im glad you’re still up and running. getting better and better each year. For sure i will be making some new stuff and updates on maybe a new tumblr account.
i just really wanted to kind of “end” this tumblr with a summary-ish/thank you post.
WHUTTTT DID I JUST SAY?!?!!?
Its Summer break so ill have all the time to fix and create something new on here :) Update soon, must finish cleaning up my room first. Bye for now.